& Codes of conduct
- Download the EHS policy in English
- Download the EHS policy in French
- Download the EHS policy in German
- Download the EHS policy in Czech
- Download the EHS policy in Chinese
- Download the Sustainability Charter
Company Code of Conduct
We regularly review and update our Code of Conduct which lays down strict guidelines on the behaviors we expect from all our people, on all sites.
Constellium’s policy on ethical behavior and its stand on anti-corruption are an integral part of the way it conducts business. To remove any doubt and to promote best practices for people at all levels of the organization, the Code of Conduct sets out the company’s expectations of its employees.
Available in six languages on the company intranet and website* so as to be accessible to all employees, it covers areas such as respect for human rights and equality in the workplace, and conforming to EHS policies and practices. The ethical conduct expected in business dealings – including policies on gifts and entertainment, integrity and competition issues – is also explained.
The Code of Conduct is an essential tool in the fight against corruption and to make sure that human rights are respected within the company. Both are key principles of the United Nations Global Compact (UNGC).
- Download the Company Code of Conduct in English
- Download the Company Code of Conduct in French
- Download the Company Code of Conduct in German
- Download the Company Code of Conduct in Czech
- Download the Company Code of Conduct in Slovak
- Download the Company Code of Conduct in Chinese